Meet with the users to understand their needs.
Analysis the project and study the users’actual needs.
Diversify the job duty to each department to prepare for the projects.
- Set out the production tolerance and quality standard which should be attained.
- Design the products and involve R&D if needed.
- Make prototype for design improvement and verification.
- Re-trial and determine the final design.
- Prepare for production.
- Verify raw materials and spare parts.
- Setup self-inspection in every steps of production.
Quality inspection on finished products
- Keep checking on the production procedure.
- Inspect the finish goods based on the production tolerance and quality standard set in the initial stage.
- Correct or discard defective goods in a timely manner.
- Take final inspection & rectification and site survey before delivery & installation.
On-site installation monitoring
- Ensure the installation work is carried out efficiently.
- Test the product in different conditions.
- Provide operation and maintenance training for the users if needed.
- Regular follow up on product performance with the customers.